? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Have you ever woke up, smelled Spring in the air and was energized? Have you ever decided to move furniture around so you could deep clean? Did you ever strip all the beds in your house and do 5 loads of laundry? Did you ever spend hours working in the yard?

Then did you wake up the next day sore but decided again that you had Spring Fever and needed to be outside? So you took your kids and DH and played baseball? And then walked 2 miles up and back the canyon with your DH? And spend more hours in your yard?

And then have you woke up the next morning and you can't move? That's where I am today. Ouch.

IMG_3653

5 comments:

Keetha said...

My. Gosh. I guess you can't! You're a trooper.

MJ said...

Whenever I get those feelings, I just roll over until they go away...

Lisa M. said...

Ah. I am so glad, so so glad to see the SUN. I know how you feel, but usually I just end up, plopped on the couch!

Gooodness! You amaze me.

Good for yoU!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Let me just say that I LOVE the new look! I just love spring time! Yes, I have done what you did! It's a lovely feeling! It lets me know that I need to do it more often! lol

Then the next morning you wake up to a blanket of snow and realize your aching body couldn't possibly be real. You couldn't possible have done all those things! It's still winter! lol

Saucy said...

I did that this weekend, I just overdid it on Saturday. It was the fancy new steam mop that Veto treated me too... I just had to do every single surface in the house and then of course, the beds too.