? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 9, 2009

The life and times of a slacker blogger

Man have I been bad at this blogging stuff! It has to do with sickness, depression and sickness again. That was again one to go down in the books. Is it because I am getting older or are the sicknesses getting worse?

What we've been up to:

Superbowl:
IMG_3516
As you can tell from this picture there was much rejoicing in our house. K3 loves to talk about "Sixsburgh"!

Getting treats from fellow bloggers-kinda like pen pals with treats, love this:
IMG_3517
Notice there are only 4 suckers? I couldn't wait until I got home from work to try mine. MJ was considerate enough, even though she comes from a predominately female household, to consider that boys just might not appreciate pink so she sent them red-foil suckers. Wasn't that thoughtful? She also sent me valentine beads which I used to make watch bands for K2 and I.
IMG_3525
And the thing that prompted all this sch-wag? I won a drawing at her blog, she makes lovely vintage magnets (I got one for our Halloween swap) and I now have a Valentine's one to add to my collection.
IMG_3518

We have a new soccer team. K2 will be playing down, in her actual age group. We have big hopes that she can re-kindle some of her sparkle if she can go back to being a star on a team. Now we just have to have the snow quit falling so they can practice.

Softball/Baseball season is just around the corner. With that comes my responsibilities as player agent. We have already started having meetings and sign-ups are soon!

Disneyland is just 2 weeks away! I can not wait. I am hoping that some sun, some warmth and some Mickey and Tigger can chase away my winter blues.

5 comments:

Christie said...

What a cute family you have, even though at our house we were rootin for the cards, lol

I am jealous that you are going to Disney, its sure to perk your mood!
Cant wait to see the blog entry after yuo return!
=)

MJ said...

Oops, I missed the SuperBowl again? What a sporty family you have!

Glad you enjoyed the Belgian chocolate. I've been hoarding ours until Feb 14! I'm quite curious to see the watch bands you made with the Valentine beads! Please post them!

Keetha said...

Glad you're feeling better!

I asked The Child the othe day if he wanted to play soccer this spring. He said, "Not really," and I said Okay!

You're a great mom. :-)

Lisa M. said...

I do think that sicknesses are worse the older we get. I have been awfully sick too.

I hope Disney is fun! I am glad you are going !

Your Valentines look so fun.

Love them!

Saucy said...

Have fun in Disneyland! A good break will help you get your mojo back.