? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

House Tour Christmas 2008

Even though I haven't officially signed up with any virtual tour I wanted to share some of my Holiday decorations:

First, start off with our tree. This is not a good picture but honestly this tree does not photograph well. My DH is big on "cutting our own" which requires the whole family traipsing off into the hills and after years of crying, fighting and throwing fits and not winning I have decided to suck it up and take the tree that will work. It's made it a much better experience for us all. Our tree is full of ornaments made by the children, ornaments given by G-ma and ornaments made by our Angel Grandma and now her husband:
IMG_3304

Next on the stop is the nativity set that was made by my Great Aunt back when I was a little girl. My mom passed it down to me because it was one of those things I have always loved:
IMG_3215

Here's my mantel with all my goodies:
IMG_3216

Here's my new apothecary jar and some other fun things I bought this year at Robert's 50% off sale:
IMG_3297

In the background is the stocking K1 made in 1st grade. Further on down the wall are ones made by K2 & K3.

To finish up- down the hall we have our cute little penguin to light the way and keep the monsters away. Isn't he cute?
IMG_3327

Tomorrow kitchen, family room and K2 & K3's little trees.

1 comments:

Keetha said...

Again, the apothecary jar is the bomb.