? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anticipation

The time is quickly approaching. Is everybody ready? I think we just about are. Tomorrow is the prep day, cleaning, laundry and last minute baking. There are 2 more activities on the advent calendar, everything is wrapped and I hopefully made my last trip to Wal-Hell until after the chaos. Snow has fallen (and fallen and fallen) and Santa is making his last minute touches. We are in the final stretch.

Tomorrow night signifies my favorite part of the Holiday. Every year, since I was little, my family has a tradition of meeting together, eating yummy food and reading the birth of Christ from the Bible. It has started with my family of four to now adding spouses, grandchildren, aunts and Great-Grandmas. The kids perform skits, songs, etc. and it is such a sense of family. I love it.

Christmas morning we are hosting breakfast and I am playing around with table ideas. I considered using my new jars but with the chaos of our children I see nothing but broken glass so I am trying to play around with some things my momma has.

I hope everybody has a great Holiday, gets everything they want and are able to spend quality time with their families. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Sounds like things are on track in your house! Happy hohoho!

The Mom said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!

Keetha said...

Merry Christmas to you! I love that family tradition.